Mobile Device Management
Mobile technology has transformed the way people work and their operational effectiveness. Our IT Support team can help you reap these benefits.
The flip side to these organisational benefits is risk…notably the weakness around mobile security that can be inherent within any mobile endpoint.
The IT OUTCOME’s approach to mobile technology is to advocate security that supports more efficient ways of mobile working, whilst protecting the organisation’s key data and information assets.
Our Mobile Device Management (MDM) is fully integrated within our remote monitoring and management (RMM) profile tool to proactively monitor our clients’ networks. This allows for seamless, efficient and proactive mobile device management.
- Enroll employee and company-owned mobile devices over-the-air
- Configure and apply secure corporate settings for Exchange, Wi-Fi, VPN, LDAP and third party email profile to one or multiple devices
- Configure and enforce security policies, including passcode complexity requirements, device auto-lock and number of failed passcode attempts before a device wipe
- Instantly lock or wipe mobile devices in the event a mobile device is lost or stolen
- Pinpoint the physical location of a mobile device on a geographical map and view identified physical locations a device has been in a given period of time
- Help avoid data plan over useage charges with automatic data usage threshold alerting
- Capable of managing Apple iOS and Google Android platform mobile devices
Get in touch
At IT Outcomes we love to hear from our customers, whether you are new to Managed IT Services, are looking to change your existing supplier or need advice just call or email and our approachable team.
Front Office Unicorn House
221-222 Shoreditch High Street
John Wilson Business Park,
0330 332 6262