Flexible IT Support Packages
Looking for Monitor support? View our packages below
Need more info? Click HERE to get in touch
Network Monitoring Support
Today’s infrastructure can be on-premises, a virtual cloud service or a hybrid of both. It is critical to make sure the foundation is right for the future to support business critical applications. With our network infrastructure and consulting expertise we are uniquely equipped to devise the correct solution for you, providing you the Outcome you deserve.
Through IT OUTCOME’s network monitoring solution, our Network Operations team can effectively manage a network of any size, thereby reducing the risk of downtime, and increasing network service level through out IT Support Kent service. Our core systems manage faults, availability, alert to performance issues and advanced network services for our clients’ physical, virtual, hybrid and cloud network environments. Through effective and reliable automated monitoring, we are able to achieve critical insight into system integrity and deliver cost-effective managed support.
From a single branch office to an SME or Enterprise organisation, IT OUTCOME’s managed security service and network monitoring delivers a flexible and consistent approach in line with corporate security policies. You can reap the rewards from our network monitoring service via our IT Support Packages page where you can build and customise bespoke options for individual devices on your network.
Our Network Health Check includes a complete review of:
- Network speed – to ensure you are getting the maximum performance from your equipment and network devices
- Event logs – for any impending failures
- Windows Patches – to ensure you’re getting the most from your applications
- Internet Connection Speeds achieved and possible web upgrade options
- Anti-Virus solution tools and coverage
- Warranty Checks on all core infrastructure including expiry date forecast
- Review of Backup and DR Solution plus Business Continuity Planning
- Firewall rules in place – their configuration and implications explained
Get in touch
At IT Outcomes we love to hear from our customers, whether you are new to Managed IT Services, are looking to change your existing supplier or need advice just call or email and our approachable team.
Front Office Unicorn House
221-222 Shoreditch High Street
Chestfield Business Park,
0330 332 6262